We propose new processes that integrate coating, laminating and slitting technologies.
Roll-to-Sheet Coating Machines
Enables continuous manufacturing of sheet products.
|Substrate width||Max. 1,300mm|
|Machine speed||Max. 10m/min|
|Slitting method||Special gang cutter method, etc.|
Roll to Sheet Laminating Machine
- Achieves high productivity with a compact machine.
- Enables stable lamination by continuously laminating cut film.
- Vision-based sheet-by-sheet position correction ensures consistency.
- Accommodates a variety of sheet sizes.
|Substrate width||Max. 1,800mm|
|Machine speed||Max. 40m/min|
Wet laminating Method
- We supply machines suitable for the manufacture of high-functionality products, including touchpanels, etc.
- Coating Method
- Enables high-accuracy coating using a slit die designed by Toray-Engineering.
N2 Purging + High-Temperature Laminating Machines
- We supply machines ideally suited to the customer's materials.
|Heating roll temp.||Max. 400°C|
|Oven temp. (internal)||Max. 350°C|
|Supports N2 purging|
Please use this form to request information or make an inquiry regarding Laminating Machines.