TRT-iW/gW/hW Series Laser Type Marking Titlers
Marking titlers using exposure method with UV-laser as light source
This series uses a solid state laser as its light source and offers marking speeds at least five times faster than previous models.
- Marking speeds at least five times faster than previous models.
- High-quality code marking with superior reading (codes can be scanned and read even in array processes).
- Our wealth of experience enables us to offer the suitable system for each client.
- A lot of experience in working with various developers to adapt titlers for use with other equipment.
- No dust occurs by using exposing method.
- Solid-state laser and laser diode achieving longer maintenance cycles.
- As options, "Edge Exposure Function" is available. (For detail, refer to our "Edge Exposure Equipment" web site.)
|Display field||TFT · CF substrate etc.|
|Allowable substrate size||300 × 400mm - 2940 x 3370mm|
|Glass substrate thickness||0.3-1.1mm|
|Light source||laser diode|