We provide customers with spray dryers suited to their production by using unique computational fluid dynamics (CFD) analysis on the inside of spray dryers to verify the optimum “L×D” dimensions as well as fluid behavior and adhesion.
- Main achievements in CFD analysis
- Airflow direction, velocity
- Distribution of temperature and humidity within the chamber
- Analysis of particle trajectory, moisture content
- Evaluation of wall contact frequency
We also offer equipment that is easy to use for manufacturers, based on our wealth of experience in supplying spray dryers.
- CONTACT US
Tokyo office: +81-3-3241-1973
Shiga office: +81-77-533-7351