Flip Chip Bonder (for COS)
Flip chip bonder (for Chip on Substrate)
Capable of stacking application in various programs for handling 3D packaging.
Can be used for various work processes and devices, such as flux, NCP, NCF, Cu pillars, and TSV.
- Optimal system integration based on the bonding process, such as adding a dispenser unit, etc.
- Able to achieve both high-speed packaging (1.8 s per chip) and high accuracy (±2 μm) using moving search function and highly-stiff frame.
- A variety of temperature, pressure, and height profile settings are possible due to its own unique ceramic heater, and control method for pressure and position.
- Able to achieve the most appropriate gap with its unique head gap control function.
- Can be used for low pressure to high pressure regions by changing over the head.
Ultra-low pressure head; dispenser; flux; bonding inspection unit; upper communication, etc.
Line configuration: loader, dispenser unit, chip loader, packaging unit, unloader
Line machine with two bonders.
Line configuration: loader, dispenser unit, packaging unit, chip loader, packaging unit, unloader
Specifications for FC3000L series
|Machine type||Line configuration: loader, dispenser unit, packaging unit, chip loader, and unloader.||Line configuration: loader, dispenser unit, packaging unit, chip loader, packaging unit, and unloader.
Fully automatic machine with increased production capability using two packaging units.
|Substrate size (mm)||125–250 mm long x 40–95 mm wide (t=0.2–1.0 mm)||125–250 mm long x 40–95 mm wide (t=0.2–1.0 mm)|
|Chip size(mm)||Thermo-compression bonding *1||3.0–20 mm long x 3.0–20 mm wide (t=0.05–1.0 mm)||3.0–20 mm long x 3.0–20 mm wide (t=0.05–1.0 mm)|
|Ultra-low pressure bonding||3.0–20 mm long x 3.0–20 mm wide (t=0.05–1.0 mm)||3.0–20 mm long x 3.0–20 mm wide (t=0.05–1.0 mm)|
|Chip orientation *2||Face up (Wafer 8",12")||Face up (Wafer 8",12")|
|Cycle time *3||1.8sec/chip||1.8sec/chip|
|Alignment accuracy (3 σ) *4||±2μm(X,Y)||±2μm(X,Y)|
|Pressurization force(N)||High-stiffness head||9.8-490||9.8-490|
|Ultra-low pressure head||0.098–9.8||0.098–9.8|
|Bonding head type||Ceramic heater head: temperature RT–450℃||Ceramic heater head: temperature RT–450℃|
*1 Large-sized chip (max. 30.0 mm long x 30.0 mm wide) can be processed as an option.
*2 8" wafer and waffle tray can be processed with options.
*3 Cycle time does not include processing time (i.e. searching, bonding and vacuum release).
*4 Accuracy measurement is taken using Toray-standard substrates.
- Related terms
- Flip Chip Bonders
- Chip on Substrate
- 3D machine
- CONTACT US
Tokyo office: +81-3-5962-9773
Shiga office: +81-77-544-1892
- Technological Field
- Technology >> Encapsulation, bonding, flip chip > Flip Chip Bonders