Flip Chip Bonder (for SiP/COC/CSP)
- Semi-automatic flip chip bonder.
- Able to meet needs ranging from R&D to small volume production.
- Capable of stacking application in various programs for handling 3D packaging.
- Can be used for a variety of bonding processes and devices, such as ultrasonic, flux, NCP, NCF, TSV, and Cu pillars.
- Able to achieve high accuracy (±2 μm) with its moving search function and highly stiff frame.
- The system is exchangeable among ultrasonic bonding processes, thermo-compression processes and solder processes, by a simple change-over. (Head change-over time: about 15 minutes)
It is possible to set a variety of temperature and pressure profiles, with the unique ceramic heater and pressure control method.
- Able to achieve the most appropriate gap with its unique head gap control function.
- Can be used for low pressure to high pressure regions by changing over the head.
Ultrasonic head; ultra-low pressure head; ceramic heat stage; face up bonding; dispenser; flux; bonding inspection unit; upper communication, etc.
Specifications for FC3000S
|Substrate size(mm)||Ceramic heater type||3–30 mm long x 3–30 mm wide (t=0.025–1.0 mm)|
|Constant heater type||30–230 mm long x 30–60 mm wide (t=0.05–1.0 mm)|
|Substrate types||Glass Epoxy, FPC, Ceramics, etc.|
|Chip size(mm)||Thermo-compression process *1||30–20 mm long x 30–20 mm wide (t=0.05–1.0 mm)|
|Ultrasonic bonding process||3–15 mm long x 3–15 mm wide (t=0.05–1.0 mm)|
|Ultra-low pressure bonding process||3–10 mm long x 3–10 mm wide (t=0.05–1.0 mm)|
|Number of chip types||1-2|
|Chip orientation||Face down|
|Cycle time*2*3||6.0 [sec/chip]|
|Alignment accuracy (3σ) *4||±2 [μm] (X, Y)|
|Pressurization force [N]||High-stiffness head||9.8-196|
|Ultra-low pressure head||0.049-9.8|
|Bonding head type||Ultrasonic head||50kHz, 150W temperature RT, 100 [℃], 150 [℃], 180 [℃], 200 [℃]|
|Ceramic heater head||temperature RT～450 [℃]|
*1 Large-sized chip (max. 30.0 mm long x 30.0 mm wide) can be processed as an option.
*2 The time required for setting substrate is not included.
*3 Cycle time does not include processing time (i.e. loading, bonding and vacuum release time).
*4 Accuracy measurement is taken using Toray-standard substrates.
- Related terms
- Flip Chip Bonders
- 3D packaging
- CONTACT US
Tokyo office: +81-3-5962-9773
Shiga office: +81-77-544-1892