These devices eliminate unwanted resist in the edges of LCD panels during the manufacturing process.
It is a device that performs exposure to remove unnecessary resist at the peripheral part in the manufacturing process of liquid crystal panel.
We have also launched "Titler with Edge Exposure" which has both peripheral exposure and Titler.
- Corresponds to the G11 substrate
- It is possible to expose the central part of the substrate
- Skip/Step exposure possible (as an option).
- UV-LED can be used as light source for exposure (lengthens life of light source)
- Proposal of 'Titler with Edge exposure' attached with Titler function
|Display field||TFT・CF Substrate|
|Allowable substrate size||300 × 400mm - 2940 x 3370mm|
|Glass substrate thickness||0.4-1.1mm|
|Takt time||45sec (G6)|
|Plate-edge exposure area||-70mm|
|Light source||UV-lamp or UV-LED|
- Related terms
- Edge exposure
- CONTACT US
Shiga office: +81-77-544-1892