TNT Series Optical Mask Type Marking Titlers
Marking titlers for large substrates
Mainly used for marking large substrate, the TNT series uses a laser as its light source and a new optical device to achieve high-quality marking.
- Corresponded to the G11 board
- Titling with edge exposure for a high throughput rate.
- High-quality code marking with superior reading (codes can be scanned and read even in array processes).
- Reduce maintenance time and replacement part costs by using laser source.
- Substrate is delivered by float transport system which dramatically reduces particles. In addition, static-electricity eliminators are included.
- We propose optimal system for each customer based on a rich collection of past experiences.
- High reliability of inter-connection with various manufactures' developer equipment is proven by a rich collection of past projects.
- No dust occurs by using exposing method.
- As options, "Edge Exposure Function" is available.(For detail, refer to our "Edge Exposure Equipment" home page.)
|TFT · CF substrate etc.
|Allowable substrate size
|730 × 920mm - 2940 x 3370mm
|Glass substrate thickness
|45 sec. (with 8.5th generation substrate using standard Toray Engineering processes)