VCM-2 online capillary viscometer
For medium-temperature, medium-viscosity fluids
VCM-2 online capillary viscometer for medium-temperature, medium-viscosity fluids
The VCM-2 is the online viscometer for medium-temperature and medium-viscosity fluid. It is for measuring the apparent viscosity of viscous fluids precisely. The viscosity measurement detects the quality of measured fluids and the degree to which reactions have progressed. It is suitable for managing the process of synthetic resin continuous polymerization and endpoint inspections of batch manufacturing processes.
- The online viscometer for precisely measuring the apparent viscosity of viscous fluids.
The viscosity measurement determines the quality of measured fluids and the degree to which reactions have progressed.
It is suitable for managing the process of synthetic resin continuous polymerization and endpoint inspections of batch manufacturing processes.
- The performance of measurement based on the Hagen-Poiseuille's law. This law makes VCM-2 reliable for measuring the apparent viscosity as the difference in pressure between the entry and exit points when a viscous fluid travels a fixed distance.
- Available for measuring the apparent viscosity of non-Newtonian fluids.
- The capillary diameter, the shear speed, and the pressure gauge scale are available to change to measure a range of viscosities widely.
- Available to be attached directly, to the vacuum tanks and decompression tanks to measure the apparent viscosity of internal fluids continuously.
- Quick response with almost no retention of measured fluids within the meter.
- Simple design and structure for easy maintenance.
- Track records have been over 720 units since 1972.
|Measurement range||0.1 to 100 Pa・s (100 to 100,000 cp) or 0.1 to 500 Pa・s (100 to 500,000 cp)|
|Operating pressure||Max. 1.96 MPa (20 kgf/cm²) or Max. 9.8 MPa (100 kgf/cm²)|
|Pressure detection||Differential pressure transmitter (DC 24 V power)|
|Output signal||4～20mA DC|
|Repeatability||Within ±1.0% of full scale|
|Temperature maintenance method||Heating/cooling medium jacket, electrical heater|
|Connection standard||Measurement fluid Rc1/2（PT1/2F）|
|Heating/coolant medium Rc3/8（PT3/8F）|
|Power supply||AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz or AC 200/220 V 50/60 Hz, three phase|
|Weight/dimensions||Approx. 50 kg, 290 mm (W) x 800 mm (D) x 580 mm (H) or approx. 60 kg, 290 mm (W) x 800 mm (D) x 580 mm (H)|
- CONTACT US
East Japan : +81-3-5962-9775
West Japan : +81-77-544-6224