Measuring & Analysis Equipment
Based on experiences of the sensing technology for many years, we offer various products below. The oxygen analyzers are embedded into semiconductor manufacturing processes and also contribute to stable production. The ultrasonic sensors offer high-precise inspecting technologies from industrial applications to medical applications. The water quality analyzers have strength for monitoring organic substances in factory effluent. The fluid processing devices use unique mixing technologies to achieve even mixing. The densitometers and viscometers are essential for process monitoring. These distinctive products enable us to meet customer demands widely.
Our diverse product lineup of high precision, high-reliability gas analyzers are used for everything from semiconductors and electronic components to environmental products and food packaging.
- Measurement Principles/Model Selection/Maintenance Sites
- For Semiconductors, LCD, and Electronic Components
- For Baking Furnaces, N2 Reflow Ovens, and Dirty Gas
- For Gas Plants and Air Separating Devices
- For Vacuum Deposition, Sealed Furnaces, and Gloveboxes
- For Food Packaging Products
- Discontinued Products (Oxygen Analyzers)
- Notice concerning oxygen analyzers
Water Quality Analyzers
Monitoring from water pollution such as in rivers, lakes and marshes, sea areas, and plant wastewater to the ultra-pure water, used in semiconductor manufacturing processes. We offer a full lineup of the water quality automatic analyzers.
- Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Automatic Analyzers
- Total Phosphorous/Nitrogen (TP/TN) Automatic Analyzer
- Total Oxygen Demand (TOD) Automatic Analyzers
- Automatic UV Analyzer
- Total Nitrogen (TN) Automatic Analyzers
- Automatic Total Organic Carbon/Total Nitrogen (TOC/TN) Analyzers
- Desktop TOC Analyzer (for laboratory use)
- High Sensitivity TOC Automatic Analyzer (for ultrapure water)
- Discontinued Products (water quality analyzers)
Fluid Process Equipment
We provide outstanding devices for fluid processing by various ways. Such as the production process management and control for chemical/synthetic fiber machines, and the precision measuring devices for determining liquid properties such as a density and viscosity, and the material control devices for fluid mixing and other processes.