Water Quality AnalyzersTotal Phosphorous/Nitrogen (TP/TN) Automatic Analyzer
TPN-100 water quality analyzer
Toray’s total phosphorous/nitrogen automatic analyzer rapidly and accurately performes automatic analysis of total phosphorus and nitrogen content such as in rivers, lakes and marshes, sea areas and plant wastewater by online.
It uses a measurement method (autoclave method) conformant with official methods, producing the same values as hand analysis, enabling them to perform highly reliable measurements.
This innovative device, with convenience and economy, is easy to operate, easy to maintain, and highly reliable.
- Official method-conformant measurement method
- This analyzer uses an official method-conformant measurement method (autoclave method), producing results which correlate closely to manual analysis results. Compared to the ultraviolet degradation method, This analyzer ensures highly reliable measurement values.
- Greatly reduced test reagent usage (1/2 of past Toray models)
- This device uses half the test reagent volume as past Toray models, and is made with components that offer long-term reliability, reducing maintenance costs.
- Negative pressure suction method, high endurability against suspended substance
- Negative pressure suction method prevents dirtying of sampling tube. Resists clogging and ensures long-term, stable measurement.
Resists clogging and ensures long-term, stable measurement
- No maintenance space is needed for the rear or left side of the device.
Takes little space, making it possible to use space effectively.
- Load calculation function, built-in printer, USB memory stick function. Available to install together with UV and TOC analyzers (including load calculation for three constituent measurement)
TPN-100 measurement process
|Measurement method||TP||Molybdenum blue absorptiometric method
|TN||Ultraviolet absorptiometric method|
|Measurement range||TP||1 range, from 0-0.10 mgP/L to 0-1.0 mgP/L|
|TN||1 range, from 0-2.0 mgN/L to 0-5.0 mgN/L|
|Dilution factor||Fixed, between 2 and 25x (internal dilution)|
|Measurement time||60 minutes (repeated measurement, measurement on the hour, measurement in regular intervals (1 to 24 hours))|
|Recording method||Printer (per-measurement printing, printing of report for previous day, printing of report for previous month)|
|Span calibration||Manual calibration, automatic calibration|
|Zero calibration||Manual calibration, automatic calibration|
|Load calculation function||Available as an additional option|
|Dimensions||700 mm (W) ×600 mm (D)×1500 mm (H)|
|Paint color||Munsell 5Y 7/1 medium gloss|
|Repeatability||±3% FS 21 to 25x dilution: ±4% FS|
|Linearity||±3% FS 21 to 25x dilution: ±4% FS|
|Zero stability||±3% FS/day 21 to 25x dilution: ±4% FS|
|Span stability||±3% FS/day 21 to 25x dilution: ±4% FS|
|Measurement value output||External output: DC 4 to 20 mA, outputs: TP and TN measurement values|
|Abnormality signal output||Device error
TP concentration upper/lower threshold error
TN concentration upper/lower threshold error
|Sample conditions||Freshwater sample||Sample amount||Online: 0.4 L to 0.6 L/min (at analysis intake port)
Offline: 50 mL/measurement
|Pressure||Online: 0.02 to 0.05 MPa
Offline: Normal pressure (automatic suction)
|Temperature||3 to 40°C (with no condensation)|
|Installation conditions||Indoor, ambient temperature: 5 to 40°C, ambient humidity 85% RH or below|
|Test reagent||Potassium peroxodisulfate
Concentrated sulfuric acid
Purified water for adjusting test reagent
|Power||AC 100 V±10 V, 50/60 Hz, power consumption: 600 VA|
Specifications are subject to change in order to make product improvements.
Total phosphorous: Also written as “TP”
Total nitrogen: Also written as “TN”
- CONTACT US
East Japan : +81-3-5962-9775
West Japan : +81-77-544-6224