Oxygen AnalyzersFor Vacuum Deposition, Sealed Furnaces, and Gloveboxes
- Flexible setup layout. The oxygen sensor and low-profile converter are separated, greatly relaxing limitations on where the device can be installed.
- Space saving. The newly developed low-profile wall mounted converter eliminates concerns about the device’s depth.
- Ultra-high-speed response. The separated sensor provides the fastest response speed.
- Highly durable sensor. A special coating is used for even greater durability.
- Compliant standards. Compliant with CE marking, EN61010-1, EN61326-1, and RoHS. Sputtering systems, equipment gas purity management, factory pipe Ar weld management, experimental equipment, and testing equipment
- Sensors are compatible with NW flanges (16, 25, 40) for vacuum and screw-in units (3/8R).Select the appropriate type for use condition.
Installation example (SD sensor and LD-450 converter work in pairs.)
|Measurement principle||Zirconia concentration cell type|
|Type||Separate-type (converter: wall-mounted; sensor: direct insertion type)|
|Display system||4-digit digital display (concentration display)|
|Measurement range||0-1 / 10 / 100 / 1000ppm / 1 / 10 / 100vol%O2 10-20～10-0atm
|Repeatability||Within ±0.5% of full scale; range of 0-1% or more
Within ±1% of full scale or ±1ppm, whichever is larger; range of less than 0-1%
Concentrations in the 0-1 ppm, atm range are out of warranty.
|Sample gas requirements
||Pressure||10-3 to 200 KPa (absolute pressure)|
|Flow rate||0.5 to 5,000 mL/min or 0 mL/min (measurement in state of natural dispersion)|
|Humidity||Dew point below ambient temperature|
|Temperature||0 to 100°C|
|Others||Must not contain corrosive gas (fluorine gas, chlorine gas, sulfuric gas, etc.), gas containing organic silicone, flammable substances (including gas), oil or moisture|
|Recorder output||Oxygen concentration output||4-20m (choice between this and transmission output)
Insulated; load resistance of 550 Ω or less
Recorder output range taken as full scale, and oxygen concentration given in linear output
|Output range||0-100%, 0-1000ppm, 0-100ppm, 0-10ppm Automatic/fixed range|
|Transmission output||RS-232C(choice between this and analog output)|
|Alarm output||FAIL (device error)||1 point|| Non-voltage contact; contact capacity: 30 V DC/AC or less, 0.5 A or less
Contact point closes when device error occurs (contact point operation is adjustable)
|ALM (concentration alarm)||4 points (HH/H/L/LL)|| Non-voltage contact; contact capacity: 30 V DC/AC or less, 0.5 A or less
Contact point closes when alarm occurs (contact point operation is adjustable)
|RDY (warmup signal)||1 point|| Non-voltage contact; contact capacity: 30 V DC/AC or less, 0.5 A or less
|MRK (range marker) output||2 points||Non-voltage contact; contact capacity: 30 V DC/AC or less, 0.3 A or less|
|Warmup time||6 minutes or less|
|Dimensions||Converter||185 mm (W) ×155 mm (H)×40 mm (D) (excluding projecting parts)|
|Sensor unit||SD3/8R||Overall length 100mm(sensor ⌀ 11×37,body ⌀ 40×48.5)
|SD16NW||Overall length 100mm(sensor ⌀ 11×39,body ⌀ 40×51)|
|SD25NW||Overall length 100mm(sensor ⌀ 11×42,body ⌀ 40×48)|
|SD40NW||Overall length 100mm(sensor ⌀ 11×41,body ⌀ 40×49)|
|Weight||Converter||Approx. 1.2 kg|
|Sensor unit||Approx. 0.5 kg|
|External connection||Vacuum flange (NW16, 25, or 40) or R3/8 screw|
|Power||24 V DC±10%, 60 V A (normal: 15 V A or less)|
- CONTACT US
East Japan : +81-3-5962-9775
West Japan : +81-77-544-6224